Wednesday, March 23, 2005

TJC.....make me understand the word "sad"

Oh...this happened under LT1 of TJC .I was shocked and stunned as i looked at the Jc column next to the 8871603 E IC no. It was really unbelievable, something I had not dream or even thought of......I was posted to Meridian JC.
For a few second, I couldn't react, I felt a sense of fear, I blinked.....and squeezed back into the crowd......8871603E....Meridian Junior College....I confirmed myself, there was no mistakes....I walked out of that area...trying to find someone to scream my head out....I saw Herlina....I uttered out my words....I sound worried....and sound as if i am going to cry...I put her to accompanied me to get my appeal form....and i wen t round holding onto that form....no one believe i was kicked out.....not my friends, my seniors and especially myself....but it was truth.....my first idea was to get home...to get things done and most importantly to calm myself down....i am suffering from SHOCK....and i Know that myself....
As i walked home....i couldn't hold back my tear anymore....my mind was empty except for this very disappointment....
I dashed home, mum was home....i was relieved....someone to share my feelings......
I rushed through the forms and essay and dashed back to school....
nothing concern me...i was too sad....i frowned badly....
Thanks to all who helped me along on the way....
Ms Shera Tan, Mr Lim, Weldon, Zoe and friends esp. MS and my senior Kai Bin who has tried to console me......it was really heart warming.....
I hope i could get back into Tjc.....it is all i hope for for now...PRAY HARD for me guys....
Let's me have fun in MJC orientation!!!!
It's gonna be a new experiences......
I miss everything.......
P.S After the appeal, Mummy brought me to Redhill library for the FRINED OF LIBRARY party, i cried all the way from Bedok to Redhill as my mum talked crap to me...the old pp do stupid things....i stopped crying....and i chatted with MS<>Good night and sweet dreams!!!

No comments: