Friday, July 01, 2005

Friendster profile

HIHI

EXaminations are over!!!!
HURRAYY!!!
Although Physic paper wasn't too good, I am not in the mood to care aboutit right now!

The following is the profile in my Friendster for quite some time...
TO leave it as a memory, i will copy and paste it in my blog!

Me..........let's see! hmmm........i can turn crazy when i am in a very good mood....... be real quiet if i want to be alone.......overall........can be considered quite cheerful i think.........i have been scolded for smiling too much once..........heeeeeeeee",

Hi to all my friends...
Those who has taken a picture using my camera can visit the folloewing site to find themselves.
Don't be too excited to find me there...heee:)

http://community.webshots.com/user/monkeylau88

I miss my dream college....TJC...
WEnt back for O- nite, and it was the best memory i could ever have...I danced, scream, gone crazy and told everyone I love Tj esp. OG8....
It was sad leaving...I miss everyone...
Take care and all the best, my teachers and friends...

MJ is gonna to rock with me too! :)
FOR any INfo about me....Email at
monkeylau88@hotmail.com
BLOG: www.hiuyan.blogspot.com

No comments: