Thursday, October 20, 2005

Miracle do happen

It's midnight 100am. I have been sleeping too much just now. Hmm... Drift off to yesterday's morning.

My first period was Math lecture. I have got a B for Mathematics. Far too much mistakes I have made. Carelessness is always within my sight. When can I kick it out totally from my life? Is "Never" the word? I hope not. My A levels are not far away.

Next period was interesting. We are going to receive our Physics paper. I thought I was going to fail. Yet, my brother has this strange thinking that I would not. Strange. Half of the whole cohort failed and I am always the majority. I never pass my tests, the best I got was an AO. Sad. At least, I pass my mid- year, I told myself.

My heart was not pumping normally and my hands are freezing.
"Tutors, you can give out Section A now!" Our cute Physics teacher, Mr Se, said.
I turned to my right and stared at the piles of paper. Last paper. Faster can.
It works. Paveen accidentally slipped out my paper while taking hers. I got mine first.
I flipped to the front and looked at my marks. 75/150. Did I pass? My whole mind was blank. I could not even do simple calculation. I was stunned for a moment. I thought for a while. I passed with a D. Later, they announced the deduction marks was not counted, so I got 51%. Not a very magnificent grade. But to me, it was a success. At least, for Physics it is.
I SMS 3 very important person. Daddy, brother goat and nick.
CONGRATULATION! They typed.
Daddy wanted me to work harder from now on. Okay! I would promise myself to that.

I passed every subject. This was a miracle. Something I never would have expected. Am I being lucky or something? My favourite quote, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." Maybe, I have good luck this time. Here, thanks to all who have helped me and encouraged me in this promotional exams. =)

However,I could not express or celebrate this joy. My friends have not done as they wished. They are disappointed. They cried. I felt that I am helpless. I can only console and pray for the best for them. Stay strong, my friends. All of you are going to make it. I am here to give you my blessings. Remember me and smile! =)
JIa YOU!

As I final conclusion, I scored a BDDD. Not something eye- catching but it meant something to me. Four subjects to go in J2. Be strong I must be too. I managed to keep up to your promise, my dear brother.

Ending off. 0130
Smile Always n think positively. Sth to all my friends all there.

No comments: