Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The happiest moment in my life.

Feeling of
Joy + Happiness + disbelief

Luv my life, my family, my friends...
They are always here to make me smile. =)

Thursday - end of exam
I went with my class to Seoul Garden. Crack lots and lots of jokes.
I sat with Breeze, Chee chee n Edrei... and we made prawn egg soup! Very very nice. Edrei tried to cook an egg without bursting the yolk. Unsuccessful for the first try and hence the others started to show off their skills. KH did it all right cracking the egg but when it comes to Luqman, the raw egg spilled all over the pan... hahaha...
We laughed and laughed...
Off we went to Vivo City... Played water and talked as we sat on the grass patch.
Watched some AJ people torturing a penguin soft toy in the water -- bad -- but interesting.
























Friday - went ice-skating with Pu Pu and Guo Hong

Fun fun fun!!!
I luv the feeling of ice skating. It's like I am flying in the air! I am free - on top of the world. Whenever you fall, someone will always be there to hold you. It's like paradise.
Pu Pu was quite frigtened, her leg get tired out easily. Must go back to taiwan and eat more. Must become stronger oh!
We took crazy photos on the train and laughed at ourselves. I think everybody is staring at us =)
It's nice to be around with my best friend.



















Saturday- stuck in the rain with Daddy
Please do not imagine anything romantic when I said I cycle with my Daddy in the rain. It was a very heavy down pour to be exact.
Details.
That morning, I helped to fix all the bicycles. Yup, they need fixing, it has been months since I touched them. Some parts require professional help, so me and Dad went to the bicycle shop opposite our house. We waited for almost an hour before it was our turn. Sky started to turn dark, despite that, we went to the nearby stall to collect some stuffs for mum - BOOM... rain poured down. Me and Dad hide under the MRT railway, but as wind blew in rain, Dad said helplessly "go ba!".(imagine his balck face ;P) We really became " soaked chicken".

Sunday - chalet
I luv the basketball machine in the arcade!
Me n friends scored a total of 247 points. Wow!
We drove and I came in first... haha... beat all my class guys for the first time!
So happy =)
We had BBQ then. The fire was so strong that we ended up burning satay stick while cooking. It was a memorable experience.
I think the following pic was cool! The light in the background seems like the sun!


Monday - Wild wild wet
I enjoyed the tsunami area the most. It simulates the waves in the sea and you will find yourself drifting here and there. COOL.
It rained at about two...we were in our swimming suit and got freezed waiting for about an hour. We played lame game though, laughed at eachother, trying to keep ourselves warm ;)
I luv the tunnel rides too!


Tuesday - Singapore Zoo
I met up with someone I really missed. It has been more than a year since I last met up with him. It was really really memorable. We did silly things - staring at animals with the animals ignoring us sometimes. The penguins, monkeys, kangoroos, ... + us. =)


I found out one interesting thing about our close relatives - monkey, apes, gorilla .
They use their butts to attract the opposite sex - I do not know whether it works, but they have definitely attracted us!

See what I meant.

My Brother ^^ so cute ^^


=) Happy me. Little secret about me. I have wished to call myself Joey when I was 5.=)

No comments: