Monday, June 09, 2008

In SG 04

My room mate never liked any celebration or maybe, she prefer to avoid celebration because it generates memory that might be of absurd saddness. Yet, I always tried to celebrate every special occassion with her, be it her birthday or Mid-Autumn Festival. Although it would add on to the saddness while we part, it created valuable memory and added sparks in our lives. I just hope that I could control the vulnerable heart of mine, to control the unspeakable feeling at times when we start to miss something that had happened in my life.

Unknowingly, I am pacing into the 20th years of my dear life. When I am with Mummy and Daddy, I still feel like the young child I used to be when I am small. When I am with my friends, I doesn't seem to have matured a bit. Yet, I know I am different. Maybe, not so much of the looks but on my thinking, my perspective and view about the world out there. Staying away from home and into a land that is so unfamiliar provided me with a different perspective of things. Singapore might be a land of peace but it might not be a land of gold. Singapore is a place filled with old friends but new friends just await in a land not far away. On one hand, I am missing home and on the other, I might be missing school. My heart is teared apart.

I really have had enjoyed my 2 weeks back home. I enjoyed slacking in front of my big plasma TV, sleeping in my pinky and cosy room, hugging Daddy, lying on Mummy's tummy, chatting with old friends, going wild with juniors and seniors, going on shopping... ...

Saturday: Went to Pulau Ubin with Jr. and Sr. Like 5 months ago, it started to pour once I reached Changi Terminal. We ate and ate and ate tilled the rain turned down.
Anyway, we still got drenched half way through the ride. Yet, I really had great fun with you all around! :D Ended my day at Mummy's 80th years old friend birthday party. :)

Me, Pei Pei, Timothy. :D

Us at the well-known Basketball court. :D

Drenched. Taking myself in the toilet of Ubin.


Sunday: Went to Henderson Waves with Daddy and Mummy!

Monday: Went cycling with Daddy and stopped by Carl's Junior for lunch. All but love.


Others stuffs I have been doing.
PILATES.
Dancing aerobics.
Gyming.
Swimming.
Met up with friends. (jasmine, alvin, liting, herlina on wed and fri)
Chatted almost till midnight.

I wanna have
Stronger triceps, serratus anterior, abs, quads. pectoralis major.
Leaner legs.
Thicker hair.
Lighter weight.
Better skin.
A prince charming in my life.
A max. GPA of 4.0!

I have achieved
Stronger biceps, deltoids.
A GPA of 3.98. Aww. (Big cash comes with a maximum GPA of 4.0!)

No comments: