Sunday, March 15, 2009

At some points in time...

“I am so happy to see your smile, how I hope you were here to stay…,” Grandma said warm-heartedly. Her look was so kind and soft like a feather. It stirred my heart for that very moment in time. It jumped. It stopped. I have always sense that she likes me around but I have never heard it from her words of mouth. The feeling of something undesirable was going to happen to her was something unthinkable. I tried to be optimistic but something just does not seem right.

As I shared my French fries and continued chatting with her, I wondered the emotions that were hiding behind her smile. Maybe, she indeed told me that she had nothing to be afraid of at her age but the uncertainty that lies ahead surely does has some impact on the individual. I don’t know. I just want to pray that nothing suffering will happen. Happiness always.

Time to get back to core studying. No one would be real delighted if my results are in one way or another affected. JIA YOU! :)


P.S. Roomie YunTing... I miss you so much too...

No comments: