Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Exchange in UK in short. Exclusive. :D

Corpus Christ CHurch @ OXford

In one of the college's park.

View of Oxford from the Carfex Tower! ^^

Sunset at Windsor along the Long Walk.
~Amazing.

Windsor Castle. :)

Corpus Christ Church.
Remember it from Harry potter?

Departure with IVY!
~Hope she has stayed a bit longer. (She was only with me for 2 weeks >< sad)

My bathtub!
~Bubble bath almost everyday! :D

Derwent Waters.

A surprise view at Lake District!
~It was really surprising! One of the most beautiful view I have ever seen!

Castlerigg Stone Cirlce @ Lake district.
~A small version of stonehenge.

Swans at winderemere lake.
~A beautiful night.

Windermere lake at dawn. ^^

Wandering into the woods @ Windermere. ^^
~It was a thrill! I saw wild dogs chasing deers and jumping across a stream. A dangerous thing to do but it was worth it!

Ravenglass.
~Seaside @ lake district. A fishing ground. WOO.

AWESOME!!!
~Breathtaking!

With my hostel mates at Wastwater.

Wastwater, Lake District
~Considered the most beautiful scenery in the UK.

Sheep high up in the mountain of lake district.
~Mer mer gor's favourite! :D

The entrance to my house.
~Arthur Sanctuary House.

The house at the backgroud is where I stayed.
~This is the view from my room! :)

Entrance to the John Radcliff Hospital.
~A path that I pass everyday to work.

English Breakfast.
~One of the few cheap dishes that tasted so good.

My daily Dinner in Oxford!
~Aside from dumplings, I almost eat these food almost everyday. Nevertheless, it tasted so good everyday! Chicken wings+ Sausage+ Egg Tomato Onion Soup + Fried Rice ^^

My Access Card @ Trauma Unit @ John Radcliff Hospital
~Love that place. Miss it.

These are my colleagues, those who have taught and worked with me!
~From the pics, you can see that I really have a fun time! Cheerful, fun, joy plus education. :D Pictures on the last day.

No comments: