Saturday, July 10, 2010

The reason

After 1 whole month of holidays, I decided to laze at home and watch drama series. This is a really good time to sit down and unwind myself. And to think through and reflect about matters.

Many people has asked me about the ways that I am going to deal with my long-distance relationship. Frankly, my brain didn't accept the fact that I am going to leave HK for long until I stepped on the plane. I left so many things behind including important documents or even, partly my heart. The feelings were strange. It was just like leaving home 3 years ago. In a wink of an eye, I am back. And it is really an irony that I need to adapt to a place which I called 'home'.

Things change in years. Buildings. Cars. Handphones. And even feelings. Perspectives. This is scary. For family, we can always be bonded because we have a similar line of blood flowing in us. And love that was showered on me all this years have brought me back to Singapore. I came back for the love of my parents. This had allowed my boyfriend and I to learn to appreciate each other so much while we are still together. The love of a youth is so precious and truth. The love from my boyfriend has been so selfless and true. He has been like my family. I really do treasure that a lot. There are many compromises and promises that we have made and that we shall keep. And I hope, with all my hearts, that everything we go smoothly as planed.

No comments: