Wednesday, January 19, 2005

LAst Week of Early Dismissal

Herlina, YunTing, Desmond and Guo Hong went to my house n play Mao Jang today......
But it was not the best part....it was more fun taking pictures n talking craps out of eachother....

We took pictures with Doraemon and almost all of my soft toys......a bit exaggerated.....
It was cool....a bit navie..... n marvellous/////:) Maybe we could have less of this moments after this week.....Next week, our tutorials are starting, school and PDP will end at 5pm sth or even & 7 to 8 pm....

Really start missing my holidays.....n my Orientation....it was completely filled with joy and laughter..unforgettable memonts i could say...

My adorable cousins who still thinks of me now....my new friends.my old classmates..our OGLs....My cheeky Brother...all of them all great people that stepped into my life n make it "cheerful" enough for me to enjoy

One more interesting thing....I found that my Maths lecture teacher now is really a MR. Ng KIM To look alike...the way he walks, teaches, looks...is almost the same as him...maybe they were twin brothers..haha

Now, i will try to find out how to post pictures....on this special blog of mine...cya everyone

SMILE ALWAYS...

No comments: