Thursday, January 20, 2005

SCG

Ok.....so Tj decide to start our tutorial yesterday instead of next week....we were separated from our CG...it was so cruel to do that....tells us to make good n great friends n then splitting us....many hope that Plan A will work out....i Dun know....

Well, i get to know my SCG better today...the people here where great too...they talk, joke n do watever crap they feel like doing.....more description after knowing them better...

One more thing, I find Tj teachers are really cute.....at least those who teach me are....they all have their own characteristic.....I think i will describe some of the funny things they did n process in my next entry.....n once again....they are really adorable.....n their ages ranges from 19 to one who is almost 60...

I have been working all night trying to upload pictures to this blog...but it' s so unsuccessful n i am sort of frustrated....just give u the link to view some of my pictures....deal with all the other stuffs later
http://community.webshots.com/user/monkeylau88

Hope it works....

Oh yeah....just to add on...I have my first PE lesson in TJ...it was stupid...we ran 1.6km outside the college ( it was cool i didn't get exhausted) n did 15 pushups......

Just HOPE from now that i can pay my studies installment regularly each months...( tt's wat our teachers tell us....must start paying installments now in order to buy an A.....it is too expensive to afford one in a few month

P.S: AB (normal) is not a blood group but sth to describe TJ sciences' teachers.....it's abnormal
LEarn from GP lessons today!!!

No comments: