Saturday, August 06, 2005

Biz Club = Communist

Recently, there was something I was very happy about!
I won the third prize in the NETS INNOVATIVE SERIES by MENSA SINGAPORE!

I Spent weeks dealing with it...Cracking my brain, coming up with business plan, being frustrated over the prototype of our product...Sleeping almost at 2 am for that two weeks. Even skipped school before the competition day.

Though I did not manage to have the presentation as fluent as I want it to be, it was okay after all. My brother has criticized me on the flaws of our project, I was so sad that I can't stop myself from crying. Thanks to the support by the others that I recovered quickly.

Here, I wanted to say a very BIG THANK YOU to those who have helped me a lot during this period of time. Thanks Mdm Yati, My Father, MS NAncy TAN....
Without u guys, I might be domed....

However, just this week, there was something that really angered me....
THE POLICY OF THE SCH ---BIz CLUB....
They are acting like communist!!! AND WE can't stand it...
For everyone's information, I have won $3000 book vouchors...however, we might get only $1000 in the end.
Our Biz club teacher says that it is their policy to give them 80% of our prize.
Okay to take the prize if it was our own will...it does not really matter...it is something extra...BUT
There was No NEGOTIATION
NO COMPROMSIE
I take, you accept. She even says, "We are very good to you all already, we are giving you all more than 80% of the prize."
What? I won something, it becomes yours, and now you say you are very good to me because you are giving me more then you are intended to. What a Communist ACT! Should we be practising democracy in this learning insitution?

I was not pissed to a large extend until yesterday...
My friend's parents were very angry about it...they demanded something in black and white, so we went to see the teacher again...
She kept on emphasizing on their policy again...
And even said that the school has helped me a lot...
INdeed, Mdm Yati did, but not the others. So she expects us to pay thousand of dollars for the rental fees of the laptop? But does she know that the school has created much troubles than help too? I have wasted so much of my time and phone calls bacuse of the principal disapproval on our filming.

Arrr....What crap...I have no say...they are communist...i might get into deeper troubles if I protest...
Let things are....do not mention this website to her if any of you all know...
But that's sth me and my friends want to spread...

;P

No comments: