Friday, August 12, 2005

LIFE?!

In Science, time is never a limiting factor. Yet, why is it a limiting factor in my life? This is so frustrating.
The world can't be perfect anyway. Can it? You need sacrifices in order to get what you want. I don't like it but I need to learn to love it. Or do I?
I am so sleepy right now, all sort of things are just popping into my head.
What is the meaning of life? I checked the dictionary. There are millions and millions of definitions. This word is so ambiguous. However, everyone is fighting for it. Don't we? We study hard to have a better life, we eat, sleep, exercise in order to have a life....

Here are some of the definitions I found out..
(1) ability to function and grow that distinguishes living animals and plants from dead ones from rocks, metals etc.
(2) living things
(3) state of being alive as a human being
(4) qualities, events and experiences that characterize existence as a human being
(5) existence of an individual human being
(6) business, pleasure and social activities of the world
(7) liveliness, interest
(8) fresh start of opportunity after a narrow escape

ETC ETC....We might be surprised on how many definitions this word " LIFE " have, but that's life.

Enjoy it to your fullest.

HAPPY LIFE AHEAD!

No comments: