Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blog

Blog

Hi! Haven't been blogging for quite some time. My Dad just said that it is not safe to write my diary on the net, he just had this terrible experiences that the server will be down and everything will be gone. Well, I never thought of that. Will blogspot.com ever shut down? If yes, it would be nightmare to most.

Christmas time was fun.

Christmas Eve -- Went out with some primary schools mates and end up trapped in Orchard Road. We see Singapore snowed for the first time in my life. Everywhere was a chaos. Herlina just went crazy and said that she couldn't even smile. Haha. Before that, we went all the way to Marina Bay for steamboat dinner. My whole shirt smelled like charcoal after that. The whole place were 'flooded' with steam. =)

P.S. and Guo Hong just refused to gel the hair for Gerald in front of us. They argued over the topic for almost half an hour. So, I just took a pic with them.




This is a precious photo that few can actually capture it.
Tsung Wei and Spencer together. Questionable? Anyway, Tsung Wei still think I am a guy. Arr...




TO be continued... ...
Yeah, we went to Marina Bay to have steam boat after that. YT went to meet his eight other goddness. When we left it was quite late. We set off to somerset and walked to Orchard. Everything was in a chaos. We can only squeeze our way through. Policemen were attacked with forms that is supposed to look like snow. We were attacked too. Herlina screamed in silence. I laughed. Kang Yong says that Singaporean are mad. The two other guys--- are they enjoying it? I don't know.

It was also the first time I need to line up to get into a MRT station. Horrible!!!!
The others went to the park for count down and I went home. Mummy slept and Daddy rushed out to show me the SHHHH sign. =)

See the squid!! CUTE!!!

No comments: