Monday, December 05, 2005

A real world is a messed up place - maybe i am just experiencing the glimpse of it

A real world is a messed up place - maybe i am just experiencing the glimpse of it

St. John is a messed up place. I am pissed now. Very pissed.
I have planned to scold all of you and here you are giving me more reasons to do so.
One time. Second time. And here is it the third time.
I just think it is funny.
Who on Earth will one inform the (in-charge of the meeting) last on the list?
This is horrible, what if I am not free?

I maybe a goat. Too kind-hearted for some reasons. Yeah. But I am an unhappy goat lately. Thanks to them.
I have gone to NCO course, wasting half of my time.
Then back in my corp, things are just not going straight.
I have been reprimanding them every time I go back.
It is not me. I am going a bit nuts on this shit.
A challenge for me huh?! Well, I am going to accept this challenge.
Me- Corp office in charge. I am not going to see it ruin out. At least, not now.

I am not supposed to thinking about this stuffs. Yet, it is just pouring over me.
Maybe I shall not think too much as Mervyn has said.

My junior just called me at 9 sth to inform me about the change.
Yesterday I was just having some emotional ups and downs due to some Benjamin's theory.

Things are all messed up.
Nothing is right. This is not okay.
Or is it that bad?

Well, I have thought of a good idea. Giving BB a name. A very professional name. One problem solved. Here comes another. Pissed.

But maybe, that's what life is all about.

It's an experience. A true experience.

No comments: