Friday, November 25, 2005

Last Friday

What did I do this week?

Recalling...

Last Friday.

I went to school in the morning for some stupid photo taking. Supposedly everyone from Biz Club was supposed to turn up, but as usual nobody did. Lucky, Zhen Sheng, another non-exco member, was there to crap with me. He is guy that really looked like Ka Cheong. It seems like they have the same face, only a bit thinner.

I left around 0930 and went back to TMS for St. John. I taught the juniors bed bathing and was happy that they were enlightened. Yet, another frustrating happened. The NCOs ordered the Sec. 1 to clean up the pigeonholes at the side and then they went off. I looked at the holes. What on earth is happening? Do they consider this neat? I knelt down start packing myself? Nobody bothered. Anger started to build up. I restrained. Then I found three St. John berets stuffed together with a dirty sock.

I stood up, stared at them. "Do you know your beret is something that you should respect, and you all just stuff here with some sock for the juniors to see?". I went rambling on and took them to pack the holes NICELY for me. They tried maybe but to no avail. I picked out a bag of helmets and found piles of clothes beneath the bag. "Do you all pack thing just by looking on the surface? Do you understand the meaning of neat? If you don't, how do you expect your junior to know what to do?" I started scolding again. Arrr. That was the last time I am packing the room. I said that. Yet, I don't so. We will see.

Afternoon, I went to Auntie Anna's house. My mum and friends were having a party there. Lots and lots of dumplings. WOW! I socialize with all of them. Chatted and laugh my head out. It was fun. My mother was mad as usual. Giggling and showing some funny Yoka style. Then another moment, they were talking 'yellow' and some other experiences they have with their husbands. An afternoon with a gang of Aunties was fun. I don't mind another. Haha.

Went home at around 4sth and Bjorn SMS me. I was shifted to the third shift for ice-cream selling. That's mean I no need to go to school early and I have a chance to crap with zhen sheng again. Good. So off I went to sleep before I woke up at 0630.

Oops! Bash start at 0700 and Jasmine told me to meet them at 0610. Everything was off timing. I drank some soup, dressed up and rushed out.

Reached school at 7 something for bash. Meet up Jasmine and Kristin, got high with Jo Jo for something and sold ice cream.

Details of it...let me account on another day.

Got to sleep. St. John early morning tomorrow. Cya!

No comments: