Thursday, November 24, 2005

SURPRISE!

Surprise! I never thought I would design such a template. Thanks to Lily who helped me along. It's now 0237 midnight. I have lingered over the thing for almost 2hours and a half. Lucky that my effort was not gone to waste, I have at least learnt something - how to design this NICE template with MINGDAO my sweet heart. MELTED!!!
I found a website where you can find his and 183 club video and MTV. Amazing that someone just designed that webpage. A kiss to who ever she or he is.

Copy and paste this link and watch the other ending of PRINCE TURN INTO FROG.
It really makes my heart throb. I dun want Shan Jun Hao to end up this way. SOB!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=6YxFJpu1kro&search=wang%20zi%20bian%20qing%20wa%20fan%20wai%20pian%20183Club%207F%20mingdao%20shaowei%20xiaoqiao%20qiaoen%20ending


Sleeping now... uploading photos of JC bash will be still under construction.
Lazy me.

zzz.zzz.

No comments: