Friday, November 25, 2005

Recalling Primary six days...

Just finished reading my own blog and other people blog's entries. Interesting stuffs. Maybe I would become more interesting as I grow older. It feels funny reading my primary six diary now. What do I know about love then? And there I was rambling on stuffs about love.

Talking about primary six, it was a wonderful year with lots of ups and downs, joy and tears and some really beautiful memories.

Remember our school shifted to Chai Chee that year due to the rebuilding of our old school compound. Bedok South Primary School only left three years of ages. Sob. I was forced to take the school bus to school. My mum never allowed me to step out or into the house alone then. Not until I reached Secondary 3. So I was the oldest on the bus, and that's when I learn how to play Pokemon card with those Primary Two Kids.

Back then, I have a very good friend which I lost contact for now. Her name is Liu Ting. We went to the library nearly every recess. Going to the comic corner where we have to take out our shoe to entry that 'reading area'. Haha. There were a lot of soft toys there and we played and talked to it almost everyday. We even pull out the cotton of the soft toy and hide it in corners of the library. As for the cotton, we termed it as "eggs of the soft toy". Sometimes, we go down and join the others which I could always initiate the game 'crocodile'. We didn't play as much as we did back in the old compound. Area constraint? Or did we grow older? I don't know about others, but I feel the same except for my face, which looked more decent, and with more pimples on it.

My teacher liked me a lot because she liked my smart brother a lot. Yet, I was once pulled to the principal for interrogation. Actually, our teacher appointed us to guard our classroom for a period of time due to some robbery cases, but there was this problematic guy who reported to the teacher and say that his pencil box was lost and suspected that we steal it. So we were pull to see the VP. Sound funny.

Primary six. It was also the year I start to get infatuated the first time in my life. Never know what was it back then, so I termed it 'love' in my diary as I mentioned. I think everyone who is in the same class know who he is. It was actually my classmates who said we match that I started liking him. I think I didn’t realize much of it back then too. But I remembering him calling me and me being nagged at by my mum just slammed the phone. I was sad each time I did that. It hurts actually. Never mind about it. It's the past. He is two years older than me and was in primary 4back then. Now, I suppose he is going to the secondary four next year. Hmm. All the best to him.

Other memories shall linger in my mind, my heart for as long as it could.

No comments: