Friday, November 04, 2005

Some Updates

Some updates on my life lately.

Let me start from the last day of school which is last Friday. Our 'stylish' principal come into the hall and gave an unexpectedly short speech. She just said that we were better than last badge and that the teachers were full of praises for us. Boring. I always thought her scoldings was better. More funny at least. After which, all the 4As students were to remain behind, we were told that we need a total 'A' level point of 45 and a pass in all 4 subjects in order to maintain our 4 sub. I felt an uneasiness in me at that moment. I didn't get good grades. Is it enough to make up to 45 points? Confused. Frustration and a little bit of frighteness was in me.=p I reached for my result slip in container classroom 2 1 hour later and glared down at the middle column. Oh no! I got 44.5 points! Haha, I laugh at myself. I am always on the border line case. Who would have dream of such points? How? I asked Ms Wang. She said that she will put me under "the special case". Then, she went on saying that my grades were quite stagnant(actually is just chem and bio) and said that I would have do much more better with 3 subjects.
Final conclusion: 44.5 = 45 , so my subjects remain but it also mean that i need to work harder and stop current interest -slacking. =)

Saturday - send my parents off to London. Left me and brother.
Sunday - Primary school gang came at around 3 pm and stayed until 11 pm. We played squash, play bridge, eat pizza, celebrated all our birthdays and compared each other legs. Fun day it is. Nice feelings meeting old friends. Here are some photos.







On Tue- Jung Pu came and stay over at my house. Watched movie, sleep, talk and I got to learn the guitar for the first time. WOW! Here a pic on my bed. =)






The sad thing is I need to go to school on Monday, wednesday and friday for Project Work. But it is also the reason I couldn't go to London. SOB!

Yeah, I am enjoying myself now.

And one more thing, Ming dao from 183 Club rocks, he is my white prince.=) Watch Prince Become Frog at 0700 every Wed, Thurs and Fri. =)

明道



本名:林朝章
生日:1980/02/26
星座:雙魚座
血型:O型
身高:180cm
體重:70kg
語言:國、英、台
興趣:玩車、吉他
專長:表演、主持

No comments: