Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Farewell MJC


Farewell MJC 2006.

Life is merely about staying alive. True enough, life is all about fun, sorrow, tear and joy. Without these emotions in us, life is boring. The world will be dead. Scientists have made many predictions on when human will go into extinction. A couple of centuries or is it just a few hundred years later? The world is deteriorating and it is very well coloured by the activities of mankind.

Last Friday was my farewell assembly, the day marking the end of the two years of my college life. Time really gone by in a twinkle of an eye, from the day I was transferred to MJC to striving hard to win competitions, maintaining my 4 subs, to meeting new friends in JC2… Two years of memories were more than those in my secondary school years. First three months was a time that had left footprints in my heart. A time where I top the class, becoming super active in activities organized by the school and making lots and lots of friends, yet, that was the past. I started another life when I reached MJC. Having an obligation to have lessons to around 5pm each day has allowed me to developed feeling for a school that I was once not very fond of.

Teachers and friends are people I see more often than my parents each day. Each and everyone have their different opinions about my school which is only two years old. Being in a class filled with “TJ rejects” (that’s what we used to call ourselves), the people around me used to complain about the very minor problems about the school. I have learnt to be silent and tried to appreciate everything I have in life. That’s a perception my mother has instilled in me since young. With this, I survived through JC1, together with crazy friends like Jasmine and Kristin (my class guys were boring then).

There was a shift in people in my class as nearly ten people dropped a subject – 4 guys and 1 girl moved in. The class became more enthusiastic. Less girls- less rumours. Adding on was pinky self-high boy Edrei, blur chairman WC, always smiling KH and the science oriented + sentimental WJ. Others classmates become a little more active since then. For me, I got more nicknames and scandal. ;P

These Friday we watched videos of our 1.3/4 years in Meridian Junior College. My CCA teachers made a short clip that was extremely hilarious. They wore spectacles, shake as they sing songs. Wow. “PERK YOU! PERK ME!” Mrs Ng (nicknamed PM-purple mushroom, Phenol + FeCl3), Mdm Yati, Mrs Wong and Ms Tan are people that have trusted, praised me; and more importantly, broadened my mind of the real business world.

We then went off to class where Ms Wang gave out her final touching speech and a farewell gift (compiled class list with everyone particulars). I bought a cake to celebrate the month’s babies and gave out my self-made gifts to everyone. We told millions of photos. =) We have cake fight in class and then I had a gun fight with KH. Fun Fun Fun! People are running all around, escaping from the fact that A levels is only 20 days away.

That day, I met Mummy outside school and had lunch together.

Farewell MJC.



Crazy bunch of people!

Super Heroes.;P

No comments: