Saturday, October 07, 2006

mooncake festival

I was reading through my brother and ce xiang's blog. Both guys gave me inspiring thoughts and a new perspective towards Asian men - that they are sentimental people. Am I making an over-generalisation or not? Or do all human think differently when they reach adulthood? Man seems to be more sentimental than girls when it comes to wirting. Girls show their expression in their faces and the actions they do. Maybe, that's the different. Therefore, one might be overwhelmed if they find a serious guy pondering over matters about love and rommance. Hmm.

Yesterday was MOONCAKE FESTIVAL, alas, there is no moon in sight. I saw it for about 5 minutes before it disappeared. Mummy only saw it for 2 seconds before it was covered with dark clouds again. Sad. The moon is supposed to be the nearest to Earth today, but due to the haze, we going to miss the wonderful full moon again. It is all the same around the globe. It was also raining in Cadiff (UK) and Baltimore (Maryland) on this special day. Strange.

Actually, I did not do well for Perlims. I can even consider it as really bad grades. I was saddened for quite some time. Yet, I knew that now is the time to give a final boost. All of my teachers have not been worrying much for me though, they constantly remind me that I can do well for A levels. I am sure of that too. Jia you!

Mummy bought me a Mickey Mouse shorts yesterday, I loved it. Though the zipper got spoilt when I reached home and I had to travel to CS again to change for a new one.

Mugging hard for A Levels. Good luck to all who are having any examinations. ;)

No comments: