Monday, April 20, 2009

My junior college.

It is when you start to grow up that you begin to realise how much your teacher has taught you.

"Knock it, if Xiao Ding can do it, so can you!" Every Meridians who took Chemistry will never in their life forget this phrase by Dr Raman. It serves to pull us through all tests, exams and our very 'important' A levels. Unexpectedly, it is guiding through my hard times in university, like the very moment in time.

Meridian junior college
. (anthem)
A place to remember...


MJC Chemistry Dept Farewell Video

This video is stunning. It probably reminded me of every aspects of my junior college life that I once grumbled about. The assembly ground. Our hall. The studying benches. The clock. Our chemistry test paper.The classroom. The lockers. The lecture hall. It just seems so long ago and yet, so fresh in my mind. Teachers of MJC were really admirable and I hereby take this chance to thanks all again, with all my heart. I might not be who I am now without them. :)

MJC Perkafe Advertisement 2006 by Pioneer Batch
An advertisement of the cafe named Perkafe we set up in school! Try to spot me in it! haha. So memorable!


A Production from the MJC Mathematics Department
Watched this a million of time! It really serves to relief stress!!!

Mass Dance!
And I really can't believe that our juniors actually make a video out of the mass dance with wordings! Now, we could not have any excuse of forgetting the dance step. :D

No comments: