Wednesday, April 29, 2009

these days

If priorities are changed, would our expectation be changed? I guess it would. It might be happening to me now. I have never felt this way before. Maybe, it is a good change. I don’t know.

In less than 2 weeks, an exam marathon which has already lasted for 2 months is going to end. In the midst, I have really been physically and mentally drained. If someone told me high school was hard, this is really pathetic. The mere fact that there is consistently a presentation, an assignment, an exam or a project waiting for one to complete each week would simply drive any individual crazy. Frustration and tiredness haunts you day and night. You can’t go out with an empty mind and free yourself from worries. For this 1+ week ahead, I am left with 2 written assignments, 1 presentation, 1 practical and 1 written exam. After that, my months of hell are over. I don’t want to think whether my time during placement is going to be worst. At least, there is a short break for me to go out with my boyfriend without him reminding and worrying for me that I still have work to do. I want peace. I want to feel energetic. I want him by my side. To feel the warm of his soul. To listen to the sound of his breath. And I wish that it would last forever and ever.

Fell in love with a hollow man. :D

No comments: