Saturday, April 14, 2007

Orientation

I spent my whole day at NYP orientation yesterday. I had my butt rooted on the auditorium seat for the whole morning and found myself jogging around the school compound, playing games that seem so familiar to the whole bunch of JC students. Our two seniors were quite passive and so we did not manage to score many points. As usual, I led my favourite “chio bu” cheer at one station and obtained full marks for my group. Before that, we had lunch with our physiotherapy manager, I heard from my friend that she likes to retain students and always try to find fault in students. (sound like my JC principal) I do not know whether that is exactly true but I know that she is extremely good in remembering faces. She can simply remember me by talking to me once during the open house day, and the worse thing is, she tried to peek into my form while I am filling up my particulars. At the end of the day when everyone is dismissed, our Physiotherapy Department was told stay behind and 5 booklets of notes are issued to us, they are Biomechanics, Anatomy 1, Kinesiology, Sociology and Physiology. Interestingly as I flipped through the practical book, I found that we have to examine cadaver, to puncture our own skin for blood and to starve our own body for experiment. It sounds fun to me.

My semester ends on the 12th of August, this means that I would be completing the whole semester before I move on to Hong Kong Poly University (if admission is successful). Anyway, I would enjoy my stay here. By the way, there are only 4 guys in the whole PT cohort, 2 are in my class. One from AC and one from HC, luckily, they are both funny people. :)

No comments: