Monday, May 14, 2007

Just thoughts.

All of a sudden, I felt so bored reading my anatomy and physiology book. Maybe, I am just tired. Life has been different and great for the past few weeks. Games with new friends and seniors at Sentosa last Saturday, have a glimpse and touched the first cadaver in my life last Wednesday and watched Spiderman 3 with my JC friends last Saturday. I even got a free dinner and cheesecake at Secret Recipes due to a small part of uncooked fish. Sunday was celebration with Mummy, I built a photo frame for her and we went cycling to the reservoir park.

Hong Kong Polytechnic University is not giving me any reply and Daddy worried me by showing me unreliable things. I think I am going to call them up tomorrow if I have a chance to get home early.

Someone in school made me thought of someone else and that occupied my mind for most of today. I tried playing squash to forget about things; it turned out useless though. No more thoughts, maybe, that is something that made me so dull today.

Brother Goat is touring around the world. I just wish I was there.

1 comment:

Hiu Yeung said...

You are still welcomed. Come join me in Paris if you can :D I go disneyland with you :D