Friday, May 18, 2007

i luv sch.

Ignore the post previously; I am just being very moody for the few hours or so. Pre-menstrual symptom. Going to school is something that I really look forward to each day. My friends are great people, we joke, laugh, do silly projects and search for suitable candidates. I am more bizarre now than I am back in JC. My class is more dynamic and we definitely had extremely interesting practical which could definitely keep you awake. We got our hand going onto places that are so adventurous; we go slotting them into people's butt to feel for muscle. We looked and touched cadavers, and tried hard to differentiate between veins, arteries, muscles and nerves. I am like memorizing muscles everyday on the train. Not just the name but the origin, insertion, nerve supplied and the actions of each.

FOr example,
Muscle: Trapezius
Origin: Medial third of superior nuchal line, nuchal ligament,spinuos process of C7 to C12 vertebrates and external occipital proturberance
Insertion: Lateral third of clavicle, acromium and spine of scapula.
Nerve supply: Spinal root of Accessory (CNX1) and cervical nerves C3 C4
Action: Elevates, retracts and rotates scapula

I baked Brigadeiro, a Brazilian dessert for our project. It was sticky, chewy and tasted okay. Represented my group to present and overheard one saying that my presentation was good. (make me happy after that)

I have one new eye candid lately. Well, hope that he would teach me flipping (while swimming freestyle) one day. He is a very well-toned swimmer. ;P Time to say good bye to my previous candid, Mr Se., my dear adorable Physics lecturer. (heard that he is no longer teaching in MJC, sad.)

Here is the link to my photo to Sentosa.
Physiotherapists ROX!

http://muscleman01.livejournal.com/


Thanks Brother for the invitation! I could really like to go. Paris is the next dream place for me! I am learning French by the way! Salut! :)

No comments: