Saturday, October 27, 2007

Shit...

When a shit thing happened in your life, nothing seems to excite you for long. At times when you are busy or engaged in fun activities, you might be withdrawn from that shit feeling for a moment or two, but when you are settled down, you thought of it always. It looms you, especially when you think it’s caused by your very own action. It haunts you. It lingers on your mind. That’s the reason I called it ‘shit’. Shit enough for my brother to say, “You are seriously 1x asshole.”
Maybe, things never go as soothing as I want it to be. Inexperience, laziness and assumption are killers that make our life screw up in a way that you could never imagine.
Well, to some, this shit thing might seem super unimportant; I am not diagnosed with cancer, neither have I failed some major exam, cheated by some guy, set a house on fire or go bankrupt due to gambling. Basically, I have just booked a plane that crashed with my exam. Yet, it’s not that simple, there is a whole story to tell. I don’t feel so shit for such a minute problem.
3 weeks before today, Mummy asked me to start to book tickets to return to Singapore during my Christmas holiday. I thought it was a little early but did as followed as she was definitely more experienced than me about plane bookings. I booked through a travel agent as I haven’t got my VISA card ready due to another stupid reason. (I thought it was unnecessary and hence procrastinated my application.) Everything was actually settled within a week, Mummy transferred money to me and I transferred it to the Four Season Agent HangSeng’s Bank Account. Yet, I thought that after I had transferred the money, my booking for the e-ticket would immediately be processed. In real fact, I need to contact the agent personally to confirm the air ticket. At the time of my realization, the agent told me that the plane on the 21th Dec (original booking date) was fully booked and asked me whether I can change it to 20th Dec. I replied with no worried as I thought that exams end on the 18th Dec (as printed on the exam timetable).
This week, my Anatomy teacher told me that Anatomy Lab is also on the 20th Dec and will be commencing at nine am. My flight is at 11am. Shit.
That’s the shit thing I am still thinking about. The agent fooled me that 21th Dec is fully booked, there are still seats available online! What the… …

Happy things.
Learnt rock n roll this Thursday with a super funny parthner.
Went to Aberdeen Centre for outdoor classroom. Did a Berg Balance test on the elderly and did exercises with them.
Got an A+ for Anatomy mid-term test and passed my Traditional Chinese Medicine!
Last lesson for aerobic dance; dance steps were jumpy and energetic. Love it.

Hope that I can successfully changed my tickets this coming morning.
Luckily, this shit things never built up to more shitty things.
God bless.

No comments: