Thursday, November 01, 2007

Entering November

For a moment,I am feeling liberated from my mid-term tests although final exams are just one month away. Just came back from my practical, feeling great for a moment or two until I found out that I answered a bonus question wrongly. That means that the chance of pulling up my previous test had reduced. I hate it when minor things in life actually had the power to affect your whole emotion. Maybe, I was setting quite a high expectation; I was actually aiming for a GPA of 3.9 or above. Other subjects are doing well; I just need to continue to keep up with the good work. Here, I need to congratulate my brother on '爆四'ing (Scoring a maximum GPA of 4.0). I finally realized the difficulties in doing so. It's so pressurizing.

November is a month for me to upgrade my brain CPU.
Finishing the whole of Anatomy and the different systems in our body. Memorizing plus more memorizing. Finals will be all application questions. That's mean I would need to start linking stuffs from Physiology, Biomechanics and Anatomy.

Plus 2 lab reports and 1 outfield report.

Jia you!

I got to go to open lab later at night. Long since I went there for self study, all those exams are causing me to pile up lots of works.

November- no tests and exams- an enjoyable time for studying. Mad studying.

Joining Yogalates(a combination of Yoga and Pilates) too! :)

Over with Traditional Chinese Medicine, moving on to the development of science and technology. :)

Learnt Waltz for the first time today! It makes you float around like a ghost. Love it. haha.

1 comment:

elaine said...

Oh yeah~~~
JIA YOU!!!