Friday, November 30, 2007

Random shots! :D

click to comment
"Self-shot" photo @ Kowloon Station with Daddy!
Went shopping with him last Saturday, searching for shirts with collar and pocket! Finally, after several hours, we found some POLO CLUB T-shirts that matched his description.

click to comment
On a mini-bus in HK. A meter was installed to take note of the speed such as to prevent the driver from speeding.
click to comment
Some signs that I found real interesting. You can imagine the amount of frustration that lead to the development of such beautifully written signs.

click to comment
My favourite 3 dishes + 1 soup meal. HK20.Seldom do I eat so much @ night.

Went to Uncle Wong 's sch Open Day.
Some cute random shots of him. :D
It's like I am a Paparazzo. haha. He didn't know I was there.
click to comment
@ the beginning.
click to comment
During some prize presentation.
click to comment
@ the opening ceremony of the 探索教室!
click to comment
探索教室!!! Real cool! How I wish this was my room!!!!
click to comment
@ Midnight 0000! Only time when everyone is back @ hostel! :D:D:D Nicely captured!

The link to the school:
http://www.plklfs.edu.hk/pages/intro/intro.asp


Seriously lack of time. I shouldn't be blogging.Weekend burnt- onfield for basketball competition. Next week is the deadline for one undone report plus 1 tests and 2 exams!!! How dead am I going to be? ahhh!

No comments: