Monday, May 26, 2008

Back home.

Mummy had a lunch gathering with her friends at a hotel and didn;t come and fetch me from the airport. But here is a note welcoming me back home. It was cute. I loved it. Daddy and Mummy are always there to make me feel loved and smile.

This is my fav. photo of Mummy and Daddy. They are trying to imitate me putting the V V sign during photo-taking. Taken on a trip to Penang last X'mas. Love them. :)



Saturday. WingYan & Gabriel's wedding dinner at Fort Canning - The legend.
Wishing them Happy Marriage. They are only 3 years older than me! Unbelivable.Where would I be after 3 years? ",

Wingyan's was my Secondary 4 St John's senior when I was secondary one. Things just happened. So quickly.




The happy SJAB gals.

Seniors that made me grew up. Like how they see me grow, I see them mature in the same way. It has been 8 years. :D People that would always be on my mind.



Today, I went running with Bernie at East Coast Park under the clear blue glazing sky.:)Coming to think of it, it is my first time running along the beachside(usually I just cycle). Enjoyable feeling. :D

Didn't manage to take a photo but I copied one from the Internet. This is East Coast Park.

JC friends.
Breeks. K box. Photos. Dinner. Catching up with old friends are really a joy. Life's that simple.
Issac was filled with seriously interesting NS stories.

Buddy Kristin Peh.



Edrei and me. He used to call me "Zi high queen" and I used to call him "Zi High boy" back in JC. I totally forget about it until he reminded me of it today. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hiu Yan! You're back in sg? Btw who's that girl in the black dress in the SJAB photo? She looks just like my cheerleading friend.

HiuYan^^ said...

Hey Audrey !
Yup yup! I am back for hols :D
haha... her name is Rina! I think you really know her cuz she is also from NTU cheerleading. :D

Anonymous said...

OMG seriously coincidental! We were just having a performance together that day.