Monday, May 26, 2008

End of Semester 2 - memories.

On my way to Hong Kong International Airport.This is my second time taking a flight back home. Time does flies. I learnt a lot in terms of school work and interpersonal relationship. I made loads of nice friends and professionals and there were always there to share my sweet memories.

I was happy that I ended with an excellent grade for Pt Diagnosis and Mgt of M-skel Dysfunction I though I only managed to get a B+ for Fundamentals of Electrophysical Therapy I pract. I would never forget to ask about the cardiac pacemaker of a patient while I do SWD.


My dear sweet room mate. I am only going to see her next year in 2009! She is going over to Austria next year. Sooo going to miss her!!! BIG HUG. I would never forget the times we had. Here is a pic of the you in bed.
---To you:Remember the exercises I taught, do it daily ah!!! Have fun in Austria!


The day before I left for Singapore.We went singing, shopping, adventure land and ended up having Korean buffet.

Chung Fung tried to say I LOVE YOU to gracee in a game but he failed. :D It was fun though. :D



On our last day of exam. We went steamboat at You Ma Tai! It was fish fish and more fish. Div, H, Freddie, Ivy, me, Carina plus more more more.
Later, we skipped to Lan Kwai Fang for celebration. Never had so much shots in my life. Simply crazy. The middle two are Div's friends from London. Aarti and Hemant.



These are my buddies in school.Karen and Grace! Although we are not in the same group for practicals, we basically eat together during lunch. :)


These are members of our Phyiotherapy Society. They are in charge of our physiotherapy products like jackets and slippers and organising events that boost our spirits and bond us. This poster was distributed during their voting period.


These are my STAR (Sport Training and Rehabilitation) members! Year 1 ,2 and 3 kiddos! THE BASKETBALL sport physio support team! We went having desserts on our last training day. :D Supervisors were out of the pic. Sob.


During the 4 months, me and room mate would eat out sometimes during the weekend! Here are 2 photos. :D
At pizza hut

At Coral house

No comments: