Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st day of sch in 2009!!!

Who could have miss out on a picture with your best buddy on the first day of school? There are not much chances like this.


Thanks Timothy for the concern and best wishes.
Thanks Brother for the cute little T-shirt from Peru.
Thanks Yoyo from being my best buddy.

A new school year has commenced! I just hope that the relationships among friends in school would not get more complicated.

I will continue to maximize my own potential and soar beyond the clouds.
Towards... more brain power & a better figure... ...

All the best for Spidey's exams too...

Looking forward to see my home with my loving Daddy and Mummy in it. No place is better than home. I couldn't deny that. At least, for me, it's true. You might like a place a lot but without love, it's never perfect. But well, we need to learn to live our lives to the fullest no matter where we are... Life is precious and every moments of it is not to be wasted. Everything happen for a reason, every person that walks into your life has a purpose and hence, we need to learn to appreciate every single event that happen in life.

JIA YOU for the new year!!!

P.S. To Chen who has wished all RS students Happy new Year in my comment: May I know who you are if you happen to read this :) :) :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am just a reader of your blog, who have some strong link inside RS, who agree with your SMILES attitude towards life...

DougX said...

i am just a reader of your blog, who have some strong link inside RS, who agree with your SMILES attitude towards life...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess who... Thank you for ur well wishes! Realised I really haven't seen you for some time le, as in, in person, but I still doubt "towards a better figure", haha... You should still look the same good old you... ~kenneth~

Tim said...

*Yayness!* Jiayou for new term ok!?

Will look forward to seeing u back in the now-super-super-duper-windy singapore! Lol.

Weather Brrrrrr o'er there ah. Getting freaky weather in this region. Take good care! :)

Enjoy ur newfound frds too k?

And no no no.... dun better figure liaoz. lol. Alr berry goody. Juz make sure u take care of that body can le.

*pawprint*

HiuYan^^ said...

Hey Kenneth!!!
Yup yup... it's been almost half a year..miss me? :D time do fly...
Hope that summer come soon!!! :D:D :D haha... My figure too good to get any chance of getting better ar.. :P

XX

HiuYan^^ said...

Tim odie!!!
Jia you-ing la but getting real lazy recently due to the cold weather...
See you soon in 1 week!!! HOME!!! :D
XX