Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

I chose to spend my valentine's day alone, maybe, for a reason. My beloveds are all located round the globe. So blessed that I managed to have a good chat with them today. Love seriously had no boundaries, doesn't it?
Brother, Mummy, Daddy and someone I come to know so well...
Not forgetting my bestie Pupu loving message...
Thanks for making a simple day like this so memorable...

Some things just go beyond the description of words...

Sweet Valentine's MOnkey... ^^


Other side of me...

Nowadays, I have been failing to adhere to my Pilates routine...
Took a picture of my inflexibility (relative to the professionals.:p) I need 2 full months of determination to achieve a full split! I need resilience!!!

Me after an exhausted workout in my room...
--smiling due to endorphins drive :D haha.


Me with my dear Nike Pilates mat

Goal:
In the next 0.5-1 years
Do a full split/ 180 vertical kick

In the next 2 months...
Complete 5 Corkscrew without suffering from backache
Hold in a Teaser position for at least 1 min
Perform swimming for 1 min without fatigue
Learn how to do a proper Boomerang

Proceed to Swan Dive advance after completion...

Striving to be a Pilates instructor with a Pilates body.. :)

In sch...
1. Begin on my training log for Exercise Science
2. Start revising on my weakest subject, Neurology!!! ><
3. Start preparing for the test at the end of the month
4. Find time to complete on my systematic review assignment
5. Remember to organize for interview with patient


In life...

1. Spare time for catching up with family and friends
2. Eat healthy
3. :D :D :D

JIA YOU AH!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!! ^^
情人節快樂!!!

P.S. Hope I won't become PandaLau following my plan (and when you're back!)! Strive to remain as a cheerful and energetic MonkeyLau! ^^ Hugs and kisses..


"Physical fitness is the first prerequisite of happiness" J.H. Pilates (1880-1967)

No comments: