Monday, July 27, 2009

21st birthday

THANK YOU everyone for making my 21st birthday a success!It was a dream of mine to organise such a grand event on my 21st and it has indeed come true. Thanks to all of you all out there. Yesterday was so special to me as it marked a day for me to step into adulthood, to give a reason for myself to grow up, to be less dependent and more mature. I was realy glad and delighted to have my family and many many of friends to witness the process of this great day. Everyone of you have indeed make me real happy and unremarkably touched. Deep in my heart, my hearts glow because of all of you. Happinness is the thing we need in life and hence my cake is called "the key to happiness". Hope all of you will be happiness ever after after eating cake. *big hug* to all.


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112471&id=648946959&l=ba32398465


Special kisses to JP, JM, and YN. :) with love

No comments: