Friday, July 17, 2009

21st years old

In 50 minutes time, I will be 21st years old, officially being known as a grown up adult. I thought of celebrating it with great fun and joy but somehow, I dropped the idea. Birthday should be celebrated quietly with your loved ones around you, with sheer joy and happiness that would warm your heart forever and forever. I wish it would be like that.

21 years of age has zoomed past my eyes and I never thought of myself growing into who I am today. My birthday wishes in the past years had indeed been fulfilled- to get into university and find the love of my life. These fulfilled wishes shall be the birthday gifts of my 21th birthday and they are the best presents I have ever gotten in my life. Mummy has brought me life on this very particular day and I am very blessed to arrive in this beautiful world safely and soundly, to get to know all that is around me, to love and to be loved.

There are so many ups and downs the past years but I hope these had made me grow into better individual. 2009 is the birth of another 21 year old girl. Will I be braver? Stronger? More independent? Less vulnerable?

If a heart belongs to those that you love, my heart needs to learn how to be torn apart. To learn how to survive 2 places. Does it?

I have 3 wishes in my heart. Waiting to come true.

With love,
Happy Birthday to myself


Thanks for all the presents and best wishes, My beloved bf, friends and relatives
Love all always...

No comments: