Saturday, July 04, 2009

The love of my life -- traveling

Sharing some of my favorite pics these few years...
Seriously in love with traveling
And those who have traveled with me...

Frioul island, Southern France

Avignon, Southern France Mediterranean Sea

Sault, Southern France Lavender field

River Rhone, Avignon, Southern France

Sentosa island, Singapore

Stonehenge, United Kingdom

Warwick, United Kingdom

Seven sisters, United Kingdom

Eastbourne, United Kingdom

Inspiration lake, HK Disneyland

Canon Hill, Hong Kong

Cafeteria Beach, Hong Kong

Hong Kong island

Macau, China

Chiangmai, Thailand

Ipoh, Malaysia


Planning to go to...
海角七號漏網美景 ~墾丁國家公園

^^ Looking forward^^

My life, My hope, My dream...
To travel with people I love...

Dream destinations...
Miraculous places.
New Zealand

Bora Bora Tahiti

South America


Beauty of nature...

No comments: