Monday, December 31, 2007

Moving on to 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2007 – A year that meant so much to me is going to come to an end. It’s a year of change, a year which I have truly grown and matured. I wish time can stay still for a moment or two, long enough for me to reflect on this meaningful year of my life.

I started off this year as a

Volunteer at Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Employed as a Physiotherapist assistant at the outpatient department
Receiving satisfactory grades for my A levels
Entering NYP Physiotherapy
Touched and feel the first cadaver of my life
Joined a school tour to Chiangmai University
Knew my first Thailand friend
Moving to Hong Kong
Entering Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Physiotherapy
Lived alone for 4 whole months
Learned aerobic, social dance, jazz dance, yogalates
Learned the Korean language
Won my first swimming medal
Moving on to be an on-field sport physiotherapist
Did taping on my first athlete named Vincent
Had my craziest examinations ever
Took a flight all by myself
Travelled to Penang with my lovely family
Knew loads of great friends and professors!

That ended 2007.

In the new year 2008, I'm moving on to the 20th year of my life.
Lots of wishes in my heart! Hope they will come true; hope that yours will come true too!

Penang Trip Part 1

No comments: