Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

This New Year was a little different but it can consider enjoyable afterall. On the night of New Year eve, I had dinner at 三姨婆's place and then stayed over at St. Theresa hospital to accompany Aunt Bonnie. The next day, I went to 2 houses where my Mum's relatives gathered.Tonnes of relatives which I seriously did not know how to address some of them. "Hi, first time staying in HK for New Year?" "Hi, Mum is in Singapore?" "You adapted to the environment her?"

I am fine. I am happy. It's New Year! Come on!

Well, most of the time, I am playing with my little cousins.

At time, I took them Uncle Wong's house before we headed to Spagetti house for dinner.

Here are some pics.

Uncle Gordon and Dennis.
They say this photo must be taken with my camera cuz I'm gonna put on blog. lol
click to comment
My cousins. :D
Looking at different cameras. bad shot.
click to comment


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all pp out THERE in the world!!!
May all your wishes come true!!!

No comments: