Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unexpected.

Just short sentences.

Aunt sent for 2nd surgery. Hole in the intestine. Pray that nothing happen again. Complications.
Waited for a surgery to end for the first time in my life. 5 hours just ticked by. I went silence. I do not want to get involve into any conversation. Each has their own sulky face. Their own worries. I am tired. Things are not going right. I have bad dreams too. The weather is not getting warm. Tests are drawing near. Weekends are burnt for extra curriculum stuffs. I need concentration. I need to talk. But what's the point of talking when I can't say what I want to say. I am lethargic. I need to balance my work, my activities annd things that are not in my control. That is hard. I need strength. I need to build my own strength. Hold on.

I am feeling weird because my whole time-table is messed up. I don't feel good when that happen. No one does I believe. I am lacking behind. I need to keep up with my studies and activities amid all these. That's my short term goal for now. Stay alive.

No comments: