Wednesday, July 30, 2008

London Day 04

Perfectly magnificent day in London. DAY 04.

Unbelievably, I am here for the fourth day and it could be the 2nd day on my own. When I first reached, the feeling was great except for the slightly hot weather but for today as the temperature, I began to like this place called LONDON.

Let's talk about today!

CLimbed over 500 stairs up to the top of St.Paul's cathedral with a superb breath-taking view of the London city. Moreover, it was the first time for me to see a crypt in a cathedral! The craving, the flooring... everything was of such precision. Loved it.

Next, I moved on to Royal Albert Hall! Went on the tour with my Great Heritage pass and it was more informative than I ever thought! Even got to watch the rehersal going on around the circus area! :D

Went to my favourite place in LONDON --- PARK!
All the way to HYDE and Ken park! Ponds, lakes, fountains, grasslands, squirrels, canes, ducks, people, polices on horses, couples kissing.... ... I just enjoyed myself in there...Regent park I went yesterday was sth that was beyond the description of words, millions of duckling, vast rose garden, hectars of tress, flowers.... ...

On my way to Queen Gallery to watch Les Miserable, I met this London civil servant who decided to take a walk everyday in town. Great guy he was...

Shall recite more later later la... Gotta bath now!!!

Off to BATH AND STONEHENGE TML!

Take care Mum and Dad! I am well and fine!!!!

No comments: