Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Last night in London

Today is my 11th day in London. It's almost a week and a half and it's the amount of time you stay to get to adapt and like a place. Yet, I am leaving tomorrow ---to spend a night out not far away from London --- Cambridge before I move on France. Daytime alone with the enjoyment of freedom and peace was much a different experience. Yesterday, I told a river cruise all the way to Greenwich to stand at the prime meridian line of the world and to look down from the top of the hill. Today, I travlled to Albert and Victoria Museum and Science Museum where I studied and got inspired by the history of medicine.

The previous two nights were magnificent nights spent with Kenneth gorgor by the beautiful river Thames. We went on London Eye and went up to highest point in London with the

...to be continued

No comments: