Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life back in HK.

In this 2 weeks, I have been wandering around in my own private world, re-arranging both the objects back from the trip and also, my very own emotions. There are times when people need to sit down and reflect about the things they have in life, to appreciate those unnoticeable by our own naked eyes. I have also been reading Reader Digests, motivation books and watching inspiration movies to replenish my soul. This fills and allows me to get accommodated to a feeling we simply called "emptiness". A feeling which I would get when I am away from home --- a place where your family belongs.

My new phone!!!
It's pink! My favourite colour! Lost my previous one in the U.K. haiz.
The green leaf was a lucky charm from Ireland, given by my brother. ^^

My new book!
Really inspirational! Enjoyed it a lot!

Situation of my room!
The food on my desk was dinner a few days ago. ^^
Sushi,banana,milk + vegetables.




Finally, I broke out of my own small world yesterday and met up with my best friends. Indeed, it was another level of happiness to see them to be around. Grace was as cheerful as ever and crazily excited about food. ^^ Well, she actually bought me a MONKEY PUPPET from Taiwan! So loved it! Thanks so much.

We went to this restaurant called "牛车水" --- China Town in Singapore! Yet, it doesn't sell any Singapore's food. They have this Merlion symbol on their menu though.
Karen,Daisy,Grace & Me + Monkey puppet


We headed for 冒险乐园 after that and we won an Octopus Doll!!!!
Octopus Doll on Howa Hand on the left!

My collection of dolls at the moment!
They are all gifts of friends from Singapore & HK! Loads of memories. ^^

No comments: