Thursday, August 21, 2008

Southern France Part IV ---Frioud Island

Actually we planned to go to Chateau D'IF but the wind was too strong that day and so we switched and went to Frioud Island instead! It was exceptionally beautiful!!! The landscape there was simply awesome!!!
On the ship to Frioud!

Our ship!!!

The beautiful scenery from the island!

The port of Frioud

Coastline! Love it!!! ^^ ^^

Brother and me ^^ ^^

Brother high up in the rock!

Our feet
Believe it or not, I climbed up all those rocky roads in my slippers... ...:P

Swimming in the Mediterranean Sea!
My foot actually got knocked into a rock beneath the sea and now, my blood flows in the Mediterranean! :P Everything was really nice except for the pain...

Going back to Marseille


That night... ...
My brother treated to French Cuisine!!!!
It was beyond description! Marseille Fish Soup + Kir!



That ended our trip to France, perfectly.


^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
More pics of Frioud Island @
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1232461&l=940b6&id=648946959
More pics of French Cuisine @
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51044&l=6a46f&id=648946959

No comments: