Monday, December 08, 2008

1st day at QE

First day at Queen Elizabeth's Hospital.
Stunned by the power of the president of H K P A.
Endazzled by the Christmas Spirit in the hospital.
Enlightened by my clinical educator.
Bewildered by the family-styled restaurant we have.
Startled by the doctor at the Sport clinic.

Everything seems great.:D
I will have my first case on Wednesday.
Checking out on my homework.

>>> Diabetes Neuropathy.
>>> Relationship between heart disease, diabetes & Hypertension.

trying to learn some terms in Chinese too... :P
高血压病和糖尿病与冠状动脉病变关系的研究
Relationship of hypertension and diabetes mellitus with the coronary artery lesions
<<泰山医学院学报>>2007年 第28卷 第01期
作者: 尹鲁骅, 王伯松, 吴云, 李金龙,

期刊 ISSN : 1004-7115(2007)01-0038-03
目的 探讨高血压病、糖尿病与冠状动脉病变的关系.方法分析了近7年因疑诊冠心病行选择性冠状动脉造影的1430名住院病例,进行了包括高血压、糖尿病、血胆固醇、年龄、性别等情况的调查.结果冠心病患病率在糖尿病组和高血压组与对照组有显著性差异(P<0.05).冠状动脉病变程度在糖尿病组与对照组有显著性差异(P<0.05).提示糖尿病和高血压病为冠心病危险因素,糖尿病对冠状动脉病变程度有显著影响.结论 糖尿病和高血压病均是冠心病危险因素,糖尿病对冠状动脉病变有重要影响.


My CE told us that this 1+ month is extremely demanding and require much more than school. Trying to get myself prepare for it. Currently having tummy cramp. :( Trying to stay cool. More NSAIDS for me. :(


Let's work hard together!!!

We rocks!!! QE's mates!

X'mas decoration at the corridor!
These are just part of the great deco! WOW!

No comments: