Monday, December 29, 2008

how can i miss sb so dearly... ...

Last night with my rommie...




Something you have made for me... ...
Each photo is written with words that truly touch my heart. Each captured every of our precious moments in this four months. Everything just zoom past so fast. I will truly miss the moments where we shared our joy, sorrow and worries. You are one of the few person where I can truly open up to, to share our most inner thoughts in the middle of the night and to cry out loud with no concerns and shame. It was indeed unforgettable being together in the past 4 months. To eat, to sleep, to wash our clothes, to groan and to get enthusiastic together. We will miss one another surely, especially when we are alone in our room (it might be harder for me though). All the best for your graduation and hope that a happy future awaits for you! Stay happy. We might be entering a world of sophistication but think of the moments where we truly laughed and joked with each other, life is all worthwhile. We are all loved by Daddy and Mummy and that makes us so blessed in this world. Jia you! Love you too! All the best in Taiwan and I will do my best in HongKong! See you in Singapore 2 years later! :) Miss you lots. Give you the superb rommie award. :D


That evening...
Eva and John's Wedding dinner


No comments: