Sunday, December 14, 2008

A day out -Macao

A day out of Hong Kong. To re-charge, to rejuvenate, to refresh myself.
500 over photos... ...
Ended up exhausted! :)

The Venetian Macao
X'mas Tree

San Luca, Marco Polo and Grand Canals

The street of Venetian

3 Monkeys theme-restaurant!
You'll have meals with soft-toy monkeys!!

The 4 seasons hotel connected to Venetian
Spot me!

The washroom is so so grand!


At the main gate!!!





Me & My roomie :)

I love this place! So beautiful!!!



Next stop... ...

Here, I traveled around the world!!!
like real...?!?





Only Macao


Last stop... ...



Truly enjoyed... ..

Currently,
zzz... ...
I can't stop thinking of my patients on Monday. :P
Just feeling incompetent for a moment of two.
Hope the new week ahead will help to boost my confident.

Jia you to you and me. :)
Wishing for a happy year ahead. It's just that simple.

No comments: