Saturday, December 06, 2008

End of semester 01, Year 02.


I can't believe this semester had come to end. And more importantly, I can't believe I had survived this 3 weeks of physical and mental torture!!! Today marks a day of liberation. @ 0700pm sharp at GH028. :)

The indescribable feeling of happiness.
took this @ a shop in Mongkok, celebrating my joy


Thanks to all that gave me the motivation to pull through.
A self-created wallpaper that indeed gave me the energy to work through the night... The power of love in the world... ...


2 days of rest before I land on Queen's Elizabeth Hospital!!!
1 months of countdown to Christmas.
2 months of countdown to going home.

^^ ^^ ^^
Spreading my joy to all I love & those who are feeling lethargic and down... ...
Hold on.
Kisses to you.

^^ ^^ ^^

1 comment:

Tim said...

WOhooooooo!!!

恭喜恭喜!!! 你最终熬过了魔鬼考试!! lol!

*pawprint*