Monday, February 22, 2010

I am really frustrated with the Internet service I having here. I couldn't even a photo onto the Internet! Anyway, I have great fun at the Oxford Ice Rink today. I love skating here, strong rock music with ample amount of space. I might try going to the Disco night held every Friday and Saturday night, it would be a memorable experience skating in the dark with colourful lights and blasting music. Rather than traveling to far away places, I am finding places near my accommodation and that is enjoyable for myself. I really DISLIKE being outdoor in the cold and dark.

Yesterday, I went to Blenheim palace which is currently the home to the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. It is set in 2100 acres of beautiful parkland surrounded by sweeping lawns, award-winning formal gardens and the great Lake. Took great pictures! Hope I can upload it here some days.

Back to work tomorrow.

A picture of me inside the Corpus Christ Church. :)
-took 30mins to upload this pic :P

No comments: