Thursday, February 18, 2010

Recent update

Dear all,

It's marvelous. I am almost a staff now or I can actually call myself a staff. The staffs are giving more work than they are doing themselves. I have managed 7 patients in 2 hours today! That means I can actually manage 28 patients in a day. That sounds awesome. The fact that I am working hard makes me so exhausted after each day and that is a very marvelous thing as it makes me feel less lonely after work. I always want to eat and sleep. :P

I have less motivation to go traveling on weekends without my buddy around. It just seems that a memory without somebody to share with is not a complete memory. Maybe, I will go to some nearby places instead. The weather is so cold and it makes me hesitate to go to places too far away. It get so freezing cold at night! It seems like I will just freeze anytime. Oh well, this will save me some money for my graduation trip! :)

Anybody wants to go to lake district with me on the 13th of March?

London is cool as ever.

Went for the lion king musical! Awesome! I might visit London for one more time. Maybe, the hustling city is the best place to travel alone. I still love london. haha. Oxford is a cool place too. :) Adopt to the place.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Xiaoxin!!!! So happy to know that you are enjoying London again!:D How has everything been in Oxford? Is it very cold? When will you be in London again? Haha, I will be around in March oh!:)