Thursday, February 11, 2010

in oxford @ John Radcliffe hospital

Hi everyone,

It's been long since I lasted blogged. There has been so much stuffs going on about life that stopped me from blogging. I am currently in oxford, it's a real magnificent ancient place but I really didn't like the weather around here. Too cold. My face has attacked by the wind and the snow today. Bad. Snowing isn't as beautiful as I thought it would be if I was actually in the snow myself. >< Well, if you know what that means.

It's been busy at work. I worked 11 patients yesterday!(compared to 4 -5 in HK) Working environment here is really different. You spent a lot of time with the patients and the ward is so spacious and luxurious. Great facilities, patient-care etc. etc.

Went to a pub with a friend here for dinner. Had a great chat and drink. :)

Last weekend...
Windsor on Saturday
Cadbury Chocolate Factory on Sunday

cool cool cool...

Everything is great except for the weather that is making my nose sick. >< :)

Cheers!

No comments: