Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Interesting finding @ oxford

I realize I can't stay in the UK during the winter season for long because I depend on my mouth for breathing. At first, I didn't realise the reason for the discomfort over my throat every time I wakes up in the morning even when I try to hydrate myself with plenty of water. Until today, I found the reason to it when I had a really bad sore throat. I realize that my throat felt so much better closing my mouth but I couldn't do that for long as it makes me suffocate. I just found out that I have restrictive "nose" disease. I have so much difficulty breathing with my nose, I might just be another COPD patient without my mouth. It is something sad to know about. One thing, I couldn't survive long with the dry and cold air outside unless I have a humidifier with me or a sweet helping me to produce ample of saliva for lubrication. Oh well. Will my body adapt to this? Stop giving sore throats!

A frustrating fact.

No comments: